Please click HERE to log into the Royalty Shoppa Card
‘Royalty Shoppa Cards’ will be loaded with $2,000 from Tuesday 1st October 2019.
If you do not already have a ‘Royalty Shoppa Card’ then they will be available for pickup from the Community Support Offices in Angurugu & Umbakumba from Monday 30th September 2019.
The ‘Royalty Shoppa Card’ will be available for use until Friday 6th December 2019 with any remaining funds on the card to be unloaded on that date.
Unloaded funds will be paid into the TO nominated bank account on Friday 13th December 2019 along with remaining $2,000 royalty (if not used on any other royalty initiative).
PLEASE KEEP THE CARDS AS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO USE THEM FOR EACH ROYALTY DISTRIBUTION FOR 3 YEARS!
Your ‘Royalty Shoppa Card’ can be handed in at The Community Support Program offices at either Angurugu or Umbakumba along with the Lagulalya office at Bickerton to keep on file, for safe keeping until the next distribution.
Keep checking our pages or Facebook over the coming months for the upcoming royalty date.
The ‘Royalty Shoppa Card’ CAN BE USED at the following ‘approved retailers’:
· Amangarra – Leading Appliances (Alyangula)
· Anindilyakwa Royalty Shoppa – CSP Office (Angurugu & Umbakumba)
· Bartalumba Mini Mart (Bartalumba)
· Best & Less, Cairns Central Shopping Centre (Cairns)
· Eylandt Automotive (Alyangula)
· GEMCO Fuel Bowsers (Alyangula)
· Kmart, Cairns Central Shopping Centre (Cairns)
· Lagulalya Store (Bickerton)
· Mikbamurra Store (Umbakumba)
· Miyabama Supermarket (Umbakumba)
· Ngukurr General Store (Ngukurr)
· Numburdindi Store (Numbulwar)
· Police Station (Alyangula)
· Sealink Ferry & Buses (Groote Eylandt)
· Woolworths CBD Store (Darwin)
· Yimadumanja Coffee Shop (Alyangula)
· Yimiyumanja Community Store (Angurugu)
The ‘Royalty Shoppa Card’ CANNOT be used to purchase tobacco, game consoles/games, mobile phones or phone credit, fuel cards, motorbikes, airfares from Groote Archipelago and NO CASH can be withdrawn from stores/ATMs.